ECO or GREEN Travel






Eco or "Green" travel has always been popular but now we have a name for it!  From whale watching on the Baja coastline to the splendor of the Aurora Borealis in the Arctic tundra, adventurous travelers do not just see the world. they actually experience it. Since every trip is truly an adventure, you will enjoy once-in-a-lifetime experiences to remember and cherish forever.

My kids are young adults and their best memories are the vacations where we have done things that are out of our normal routine.     My son's favorite adventure was a Zip Line Tour in a Mexico Jungle.   My daughter's favorite was a Land Rover tour into the mountains of Jamaica.   My most exciting excursion was a shark encounter (on purpose!) during my single days.   Or maybe when I flew in a Bi-Plane through the Grand Canyon.    Talk about changing your view of life!

There are so many wondrous places to visit here in the USA and around the world.    Sometimes, you need to shake things up a bit by doing something just a little bit different.     See how you can have a truly new experience by browsing the many types of Adventure Travel available to you.
0 Responses